* Providing you with fresh, brown shelled, free range chicken eggs.
* Good source of healthy Omega 3 fatty acids.
* Hens eating non-GMO feed, plants and bugs which makes for good, orange colored yokes in their eggs.
* Call ahead to make sure they are available.
* The Roosters and Ducks roam freely on our farm (except in winter when the chickens are in a shelter and offered alfalfa and Non-GMO feed to eat).
* The Pullets roam freely on our farm (except in winter when they are sheltered and offered Non-GMO feed to eat)
* You may buy live roosters or ducks.Call at least 24 hours in advance
* An inexpensive day trip/mini-vacation.
* Teach your children where their food comes from.
- Learn how corn is grown and harvested
- Learn how the animals live.
- Get close to the animals. -
- Learn how soybeans are grown and harvested.
* You may bring a picnic lunch to eat outdoors while watching the animals roam.